Handloom sarees for Indian Women are like crown jewel when it comes to ethnic wear in this current trend of fashion. What makes these sarees stylish yet simple and elegant is their gorgeous ornate designs which make every woman look like a diva in the world of fashion. But, handloom sarees require lots of care as they are fragile when touched roughly.
Top Advices By Expert Team Of Professionals To Take Care Efficiently Of Handloom Sarees:
We will divide the care instruction advises into different groups to help people understand the process of caring steps involved in handloom sarees properly.
Washing These Handloom Sarees
- Before deciding to wash these sarees, one must soak it in a salt water for few minutes
- Make sure not to soak these saress overnight to prevent damage to the fabric
- After rinsing these sarees in cold water for about 2-3 minutes approximately before dipping it in water with detergent
- Wash it off as quick as possible
In Case of Removing Stains From Handloom Sarees, Follow Below Instructions
- These stains in handloom sarees require an immediate attention
- However, if stains are from food, it is always a good advice to sprinkle some talcum powder and soak it in oiliness for a while. Rub gently and wash it off immediately
- For beverage stains, dip these handloom sarees in a pure petrol and rinse it off gently
Steps and Care While Ironing These Sarees are Given Below
- Try to iron these sarees in medium to low heat
- Try not to spray water on these handloom sarees before ironing them to avoid any kind of damage to the fabric
Storing Handloom Sarees in a Proper Way
Before storing handloom sarees, make sure that they are dried completely. It’s advised to pack handloom sarees in a muslin cloth to allow air pass through and prevent the moisture within it. Storing handloom sarees in a complete dark environment is suggested for keeping these sarees in a good condition. Always refrain using metal hangers to avoid damage to the these fabrics. It is advised to change the sarees folds to avoid tearing of it frequently.Apart from this, here are few more best practices suggested to keep these handloom sarees in a good condition
- Avoid using perfumes in these handloom sarees to prevent damage to
- One must avoid washing these sarees too frequently
- Always wear sweat absorbing blouses to avoid sweating and damaging to cloths
Hope these above guidelines will help people take positive points and apply them in the process of taking care of their handloom sarees properly.
Handloom sarees are deeply rooted in Indian culture among women due to its rich designs and prints by Indian artisans. Make your ethnic look stand out the best in the crowd while turning their heads turn around you.