THE RETURN POLICY
At Beatitude, we ensure that when you purchase something on our platform, you have a memorable and hassle-free experience. However, if you do not find the product satisfactory and wish to return or exchange, our easy return and refund policy will help you do so.
The following steps will give you a clear idea of the process, step-by-step.
- A return request has to be placed within 3 days from the date of delivery of the product.
- In case of international shipments return/refund/exchange is not applicable other than for damaged products, and the concern has to be reported within 3 days from the date of receipt of order.
- Once we receive the request, we shall send across an Email stating confirmation of the same and inquiring about your bank account details for refund purpose.
- The product will be picked up from your doorstep, and the courier arrangements required for this will be our sole responsibility.
- Once we get the product in our warehouse, it shall be put under quality testing.
- If the product qualifies required parameters, we shall send across another mail confirming the return and assuring refund.
- You are expected to receive the refund amount credited to your bank account within 5-7 business days.
- Exclusive Designer Sarees are ineligible for Return/Exchange/Refunds.
Conditions Under Which Return Is Infeasible
There are certain circumstances under which Beatitude would not accept a return. The following are the parameters that have to be met for validating a return:
- The product must be unused.
- It must not have any stain, sweat or body odour on it.
- It must not be torn or damaged.
- The price tags and/or paper tags should be unaltered.
- The packaging and folding should be intact.
- The product must not be washed or dry cleaned.
- Blouses are not considered for return. Once the blouse is delivered to the customer, it is considered as the final sale involving no options of return/exchange, so customers are requested to not to place any return or refund requests post a blouse purchase.
- Products purchased on discount/offers/sale are INELIGIBLE for Return/Exchange/Refund.
- Products that are made on “Pre-Order” basis are not eligible for any return/refunds/exchanges unless the product is damaged.
- Exchange/Return for Designer Sarees worth more than 10,000 INR will be accepted only in the case of manufacturing defect or dispatch of incorrect item.
- Any order worth more than 50,000 INR is not considered for Return/Exchange/Refund.
- Order placed for Sarees' in exchange is ineligible for return/exchange/refund.
- No return shall be entertained if the product is purchased with customization (Fall & Pico and/or Running blouse stitched)
When Can You Cancel An Order?
Any purchase can be cancelled before the shipment process is initiated. Once the shipment process is started, the product will not be eligible for cancellation. However, you can initiate a return once it is delivered to you. If cancellation is requested before the shipment of the product, the entire amount you have paid will be returned.
The Refund Policies
Refunds will be processed only through net banking if it’s a COD order. For prepaid orders, we refund the amount only to the account from which you made the payment. We also ensure that your bank account information remains private and confidential.
The entire amount paid for any purchase shall be returned (this excludes the shipping charges, if any) within 3-4 business days after the confirmation email is sent to you.
We have done our best to display the colours of the products as accurately as possible on this site. However, because the colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate. We request you to make allowance for such variation in the colour of the products as displayed on the website when compared to the product you have received.
The Customer should take note of the following:
- The colours red, maroon and orange tend to reflect differently.
- The colours green and blue may overlap, as is the case with off-white, white and cream.
- Sea Green sometimes looks Aqua Blue, and the other way around.
- Sequins and beads used to embellish the product tend to come off in spite of prudent care.
- The tassels or pompoms of the Saree are used for providing finished and enhanced look to Sarees, and may vary in color shades with that of shown in pictures on website.
- In Kalamkari Sarees, as it is Hand-painted/Handcrafted, color spread and irregularity in design is common, hence it won't be considered as damaged/defective and no return/refund/exchange request will be considered.