There are varieties of sarees available for women to purchase according to their choices and drape it to flaunt their style in various occasions, but about banarasi sarees, tale is something different. Banarasi sarees are made up of fine vibrant of silk due to which they are popular across the world among women as well as girls. These sarees are woven with real gold and silver thread which make it unique among other categories of sarees. Persian motifs are etched in it to give a distinct flowery pattern in these banarasi sarees.
Leave Everyone Perplexed By Wearing These Stylish Banarasi Saree
Buying Banarasi Sarees Online to get a classy traditional look that will make every woman look radiant, is a perfect decision. One of its kind is red patterned banarasi sarees with net look if paired up with matte red lipstick and a jute clutch to add a perfect style statement in special occasions.
How To Choose And Buy Banarasi Sarees Online?Choosing Banarasi sarees should be done carefully especially when it’s a wedding season. For every bride, their wedding day is one of the precious moments of their life, and here they want to give their best when it comes to flaunt their style in front of thousands of crowd. 6 yard is the best option when it comes to choose purchasing banarasi sarees.
Below are Few Guidelines to Buy Banarasi Sarees:
- Banarasi sarees have 5600 threads where each of them is approximately 45 inch wide. As it is known that the denser the weave of zari patterns are, its value will increase.
- Before purchasing these banarasi sarees, people can have a check of their originality with a fire-test process. Here is how to proceed with this test
- If that piece smells like a human flesh, the material is genuine
- Zaris in Banarasi sarees will be darker in looks because a genuine silver when reacts with air, it takes a darker form.
- It is always best to choose and Buy Banarasi Sarees Online base on the complexion as well as the body type to get a more genuine and a sophisticated look
Smart Tricks To Maintain Banarasi Sarees
- Always wrap these sarees in a way to avoid any crease
- When ironing these sarees, it is advised to use steel iron to avoid any kind of damage
- Avoid direct perfuming and watering on these sarees
- Prefer to get these sarees washed from professionals to maintain the quality
Here Are Few Interesting Facts To Know About Banarasi Sarees
- These sarees are woven with a mixture of Persian designs and an Indian artistic culture
- Artisans when weaving these banarasi sarees create approximately 24-26 meter base
- It requires almost hundreds of perforated cards in a single design
Types Of Banarasi Sarees To Purchase
- Handwoven maheshwari cotton banarasi sarees
- Handwoven kora muslin banarasi sarees
- Handwoven kanjivaram banarasi sarees
- Handwoven Muga cotton banarasi sarees
Banarasi sarees have always been a paradigm due to its artistic brilliance involved during the process of weaving it. It is crafted with high quality silk grade fabrics which make these queen of Indian sarees.