For women and girls, there are variety of dresses to wear and style themselves in a unique way. Stoles are one among those stylish attires which women can transform their outfit by adding a style statement to their modern dressing sense. However, there are different stylish Hand Embroidered Stoles available in the market from which women can choose the one to style themselves in a specific way. These stoles are designed to be worn by women in various patterns to enhance their personality. Wearing stoles in a stylish manner makes women look elegant, smart, as well as trendy. Below are few stylish draping patterns of stoles given to help women add a style statement according to their outfit.
1. Wearing It Like A ShrugThis is an amazing thing when someone choose to wear stoles by draping it in a shrug style. This also helps women stay warm while giving a stylish look.
How To Style It:Simply try to wrap these stoles like a shawl by tying both its ends at the back. This will help women create a shrug style with these stoles. A perfect styling tips of stoles for those women who are simply tired of wearing it in a monotonous way.
2. Stoles Can Be Worn In European Loops
- Women can wear these Hand Embroidered Stoles in the form of European loops to add a classic look to their outfit.
- These stylish patterns are easy to wear and can be worn with different types of clothes.
- Women or girls who are highly concerned about the latest fashion trends, will love to wear these stoles in different patterns.
How To Style It:
- The first thing that one needs to do is simply to fold these stoles in half so that it can be divided into two loose ends: the first one will be with the loop; and the second one will be with the stole’s end.
- Women need to drape their stole around the neck by properly placing both the ends to get a knot shape of European styles.
Few Tips Of Wearing It In This Style:
- Women while wearing these stoles need to adjust it in a perfect way around their neck.
- Also, they can fold these stoles into a wide number of layers for a better and stylish look.
3. Waterfall Draping Style Is Another Way To Style These Stoles
- Apart from a modern and stylish look of women when these Hand Embroidered Stoles are worn by them, waterfall draping style is another way to add glitters to their personality of dressing sense. Such draping styles of these stoles make women look unique among crowd.
How To Style It:
- Try to fold the stoles first around the neck twice
- Now, the second is to keep their loops smaller and grab one of the loose ends properly and tuck it at the nape of the neck.
The Best Dresses With Which Stoles Can Be Worn:
- Women or girls can simply carry out these stoles with denim, short dresses and with casual t-shirts too.
The Versatile Uses Of Stoles Are Noted Down Below
- These Hand Embroidered Stoles are the best to style it with casual wear, formal wear, party wear, any religious occasion, and even one can style it while dining with friends as well as family.
- Women can replace their dupatta with these stoles
Where It Is Used The Most
- People of North America and Europeans are widely seen in these embroidered stoles because it not only adds a style statement to their attire, but also helps them stay warm in such chilly weather.
The Bottom Line
- Stoles can be worn by women as well as girls in many ways because it has a versatile styling choice for women when worn with any dress.